mononomo

Supermarket - Leddra Chapman

su

一个人:

提琴的伴奏很新颖

《Supermarket》

If you heard this in a supermarket,
如果你是在超市里听到这个的话
would you come home to me?
你愿不愿意与我回家?
I have thought it all through and I’m low without you
我一直在想象如果没有你后我会有多低落
so could you come home to me?
所以你是否愿意跟我一起回家?
It’s been two weeks, and three days
这已经有两周三天了
you had to go and leave your aftershave
你必须离开了

at my place, by the staircase
通过一层层楼梯,到达我的地方吧
on the night you left my heart afraid.
在一个你的离开让我恐惧的晚上
I don’t know why
我也不知为何
but it got me thinking of you
但我这还是让我想起你
I was so fine
我曾经多好
but not I’m crumbling so
但我现在也没有崩溃
Could you make a little room in your basket?
你能在你的购物篮里做个小房子吗?
If you heard this in a supermarket
如果你在超市里听到了这消息
would you love me?
你会选择爱我吗?
Love me.
爱我吧。
If you heard this in a traffic jam
如果你是在塞车时听到了这个消息
would you drive home to me?
你愿意为我开车回家吗
Would you walk through my door, say you want me for sure
你是否会走到门前,说你已肯定想要我
oh would you drive home to me?
你愿意开车回家找我吗
I know I frustrate you, I hate you
我知道我妨碍了你,我也很你
but in a crazy way I love you
但我也疯狂地爱你
do you miss me, ‘cause maybe
你想我吗,因为也许
you’ll fall head over heels again.
你可能又会重重摔倒
You could drive me
那时你可以操控我
up a wall so high but baby
把我逼得想墙那么高
you transcribe me
但你将我成为了复制版
into a girl I’d rather be so
但我宁愿成为这样的女孩
turn on the radio you crazy man
将收音机打开吧你这个疯狂的人
maybe you’ll hear this in a traffic jam
也许你在塞车时会听到这则消息呢
and you’ll love me,
然后你会深深爱上我
love me.
爱着我
I was wrong, I was right
深深爱着我
don’t you want me in your arms?
你不想拥我入怀中吗
I’ll come running to your supermarket.
我将狂奔到你在的超市里
I’m so sorry, but I love you with my life
我感到很抱歉,但我会用我的一生来爱你的
and you can’t stop me, and I will until I die so
你也无法阻挡我,我会坚持到底的,所以
please believe me boy I’m broken hearted
请相信我男孩我的心已碎过了
If you hear this in a supermarket
如果你在超市中听到了这则消息
can’t you make a little room in your basket?
你不能在你的篮子里建个小房间吗
If you heard this in a supermarket
如果你在超市中听到了这则消息
would you love me?
你会爱我吗?
If you heard this in a supermarket
如果你在超市中听到了这则消息
would you come home to me?
请跟我回家吧


评论

热度(7)